4.20.2011

peanut butter cheesecake dip


This actually started out as a different recipe.  An incredibly sweet, almost-too-much-to-handle recipe.

I put a peanut butter cup in the bottom of a muffin tin, topped it with this peanut butter cheesecake filling and then covered it with chocolate ganache!  Yum!  But super rich and entirely unnecessary.

Let me know if you'd like the recipe!  :o)

The filling was just too good to let go to waste, though, and since I had made way too much, I decided to use the rest for dip!  What a good decision, if I do say so myself!  ;o)

Perfect with cookies, fruit, chocolate, graham crackers, pretzels...  just about whatever you like to eat with peanut butter!


Peanut Butter Cheesecake Dip Recipe

Ingredients:
1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup sugar

Directions:
Beat together the cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth.  Beat in the heavy cream and sugar until creamy and fluffy.

Serve immediately or chill for up to 3 days before serving!


Related Posts with Thumbnails