3.02.2012

16 weeks down... 24ish more to go!

4ish more weeks until we get to find out if this little one is a boy or a girl!

I started feeling baby move this week, and I've just gotta say it...  there is nothing in the world like the little nudges of a life growing inside of you!

I look forward to this part of pregnancy so much!


As much as I love my kids and my babies, I really do not enjoy pregnancy.  (And yes, I know it's taboo to say that.  Everyone is supposed to blissfully love pregnancy.  Don't shoot me!)

Of course I enjoy parts of pregnancy...  and I can honestly say I enjoy labor & delivery!  (I know, I'm crazy!)

But, I don't love the 9+ months of horrible hip pain, sleepless nights, nausea, smell sensitivities & food aversions... to name a few.

This, though...  these sweet baby nudges, this little avocado...  makes it all worth it all!


And I would (and I probably will) do it all over again someday.



Related Posts with Thumbnails