12.23.2009

christmas pretzel buttons

I really needed to accomplish something today, with all the chaos of a teething baby and the holidays.  I needed to start something and finish it, to remind myself that it is possible, even though all my unfinished projects would try to convince me otherwise!

So, I made these fun little treats...  because they remind me of Christmas, and they are cute, simple, satisfying and quick!  Seriously, the hardest part?  Unwrapping the Hershey's Kisses!  These are such a great blend of salty, sweet, smooth and crunchy.  Try them out!  You'll love them!



Christmas Buttons Recipe

Ingredients:
Small Pretzels
Hershey's Kisses (unwrapped)
m&ms

Directions:
Top each pretzel with a Hershey's Kiss, and place in a preheated 200ºF oven for 10 minutes.  Remove and immediately press an m&m into the top of each kiss.  Let cool completely!  (If you don't eat them all immediately, that is!)  :o)


Related Posts with Thumbnails