3.01.2011

milk saver...

Have you ever been frustrated by all the 'leakage' that goes on from the unused side while you are nursing?  I know I have.  It always seems like such a waste... not to mention a mess!

Did you know that most moms leak around 2-4 ounces during a nursing session?  That's a lot of valuable milk being wasted!

Well, there is a solution:  The Milkies Milk Saver!


This is one of my new favorite Mama Must Haves!

I had been intrigued by these since I had my first son almost 2 years ago, but never got around to trying one.  I finally bought one recently, and I am so excited about it!

You just slip the Milk Saver into your bra or nursing tank on the side you are not using and it collects the milk that would otherwise soak your shirt or nursing pad.  It's very discreet and almost* too comfortable!!


* I say almost because, a few times now, when I use this in the early morning while I'm still sleepy I have been known to spill all the milk out on the floor or bed as I am leaning over to set the baby back down!  :o)  Not really a problem, just something to remember... and perhaps laugh about when you do the same thing once or twice!

Anyways, I just wanted to share this fabulous little find with you, because I wish I had known how great this is 2 years ago!


Related Posts with Thumbnails