2.19.2008

2 weeks down... 10 more to go!

Today is the 2 week mark. Feels like months already that I have been out of comission! But the foot is feeling a lot better as of the last 2 days. Kind of like a flip just switched and turned off most of the pain!

Still bored out of my mind, and frustrating not to be able to keep up with things the way I like to, but this time has turned out to be a great experience for Navy... teaching him how to help without necessarily being asked, and to think of others before himself! (not perfectly, of course... he is only 6! But he's making a great improvement!) Crazy how fast they grow up!

Hopefully I can get some pictures on here soon... as soon as I can get Andrew to bring me in the camera from the car! :o)

Hugs to all!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails