9.08.2010

sometimes you just gotta listen...

...to what your baby is saying!

This morning Bjørn was insisting that we go "bye bye" somewhere.  And I really do mean insisting!  There was no denying that this little man wanted out of this house and he was not going to take no for an answer.

Now... seeing as how I hadn't even taken a shower yet this morning, and trying to contain him long enough for me to take one was not going to happen, I made the only possible decision...  We would go for a drive (to the Starbucks drive-thru!).
I know, I know...  suffering for the sake of my child is tough.  But what could I do?  He was insisting!  ;o)

Now I'm sitting here enjoying a white chocolate pumpkin spice mocha and watching Finding Nemo with my little guy.

These are the moments I will cherish!  



Related Posts with Thumbnails