9.03.2008

one for my mom! (and an update for the rest of you!)


This one is in honor of my mom...  (This is my favorite little bistro in Poulsbo)  :o) 


One of the many things I wish I could enjoy right now...  a rhubarb crisp like this one I made several weeks ago!


...and the final pic.  This is what I wish I could be doing right now!!  :o)  (Eating something and actually enjoying it!!)  And it wouldn't hurt to have my favorite little mexican here with me either!  I miss you Priscila!

Well, I guess you've probably figured it out...  the morning sickness has begun!  Although I must admit I don't really like the person who dubbed it "morning" sickness.  There is nothing MORNING about it!!

I guess I have been lucky to have held off this long...  I just hope I can keep my sanity through the next weeks of this!  Any thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated!  And yeah, I know...  it's all a good thing and a sign that things are probably progressing well with baby, but seriously, hearing that doesn't make it any easier to go through!  :o)

I still haven't had my first doctor's appointment yet, so no baby pics to post, but I will post one as soon as I get it!  Oh, and thank you all so much for your notes, cards, comments, etc.!  We are so blessed to have such amazing family and friends!  We love you all!

1 comment:

The Erickson Family said...

So sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. It is not an easy thing to go through. I remember with Bennett thinking, "They say this sickness will be worth it in the end..." It was! :o) Can't wait to hear about your first appointment! You might consider bringing your digital camera with you and ask them if you can record a clip of the heartbeat. It is so neat to be able to listen to over and over at home. I posted Bennett and this baby's heartbeat on our blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails