11.25.2011

ideas for Thanksgiving leftovers...

A few days ago, I posted this question on my Facebook page:

What are YOUR favorite uses for leftover turkey?

I got some great responses, and since most of us are up to our eyeballs in leftovers at the moment, I thought I would share them with you here!


Amanda - Good ol plain turkey sandwich with mayonaise & (somtimes) cranberry sauce! Somtimes simplicity is just good!!! :)

Kellie - I was going to say the same.... love turkey sandwiches!

Tami - I mix the turkey in with some cream of something soup, then layer everything in a pyrex baking dish and top it off with a weave of puff pastry... stuffing, potatoes, green bean casserole.. YUM.

Amy - Hot turkey sandwiches with mashed potatoes, gravy and stuffing. So, basically, all the leftovers together again. :)

Kimberly - For sure hot turkey sandwiches ... but I want to know what your ideas are ... yours are probably way better!!! :)

Carrie - Turkey divan. I reminds me of my childhood...

And my favorites:

Slow Cooker Lemony 'Turkey' Noodle Soup

Betty's Best Hot 'Turkey' Salad

'Turkey' Broccoli Casserole

Slow Cooker Buffalo 'Turkey' Chili

Creamy 'Turkey' Baked Flautas

& Turkey Dinner Shepherd's Pie!

Enjoy those leftovers everyone!!  I hope you had an amazing T-day!




Related Posts with Thumbnails