3.23.2012

It's a...

GIRL!!!

And yes, Baby Girl already has her first pair of shoes.

Can you even stand how cute these little Robeez are???


I have to confess...  I actually bought these over 3 years ago, when I was just barely pregnant with my first boy.

Needless to say, they've been sitting in my closet for a while, and they are ready for some use!

Also, I kind of feel like I am starting all over with this parenting thing.

Boys, I can handle.  I was prepared for another boy.  This whole girl thing has thrown off my whole game.

Not that that's a bad thing, mind you...  just a crazy, fun new adjustment!

Any tips for me on raising girls? 

Oh, and in case you were wondering what Baby Girl's next pair of shoes will be?

Well, these tiny TOMS of course...  to match her mama's!  

Eek!!



Related Posts with Thumbnails