3.06.2012

more pregnancy cravings...

This time we are heading over to the very unhealthy side of things.

No more blueberry cravings for this girl.  Nope.

Now, I am craving buffalo wings!


More specifically...  Applebee's buffalo wings.  Why?  I have no idea.

Last night Andrew spoiled me by making sautéed buffalo chicken breasts for dinner, and man were they good!

I had this craving at the very end with Haakon...  and I wasn't too surprised to see it come back.  Even though I don't really understand it!

What were some of your pregnancy cravings?

Oh, and if you like buffalo chicken as much as I do, try one of these recipes some time...


Buffalo Chicken Chili...


Buffalo Chicken Corn Chowder...


 & Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese.

You're cravings will be satisfied...  I promise!!



Related Posts with Thumbnails