2.26.2009

snow...

7 more weeks.  50 days.  I am SO ready.  

And right now I am looking out my window at a ton of snow that surprised us in the night after beautiful spring-like weather lately, and thinking that's what this is all like!  Spring is here (in my heart), the countdown is on, and I am ready for baby.  But of course, with his day of arrival will come a snowstorm of pain, anxiety, anticipation, joy, excitement, worry, and all the things that go along with the 'snow storm' of labor!  I only pray that the storm will be beautiful in it's craziness, and will quickly warm up and melt into a glorious spring and summer of new life and joy!

Bring on the snow baby!  I'm ready when you are...

1 comment:

Mama2Five said...

You have such a way with words girl! I can't believe how quickly the day is coming!

Related Posts with Thumbnails