5.16.2010

12 week baby bump!

Here it is!  12 weeks along with baby #2!!
I apologize for the quality of these pictures!  The cut off head, the grainy low-light situation...  everything!  I was using the self-timer on my camera this evening, and I just got tired of finding more books to prop up the camera on.  I will do better next time.  :o)

Here is a picture of my belly at almost 12 weeks when I was pregnant with Bjørn!  Is it just me, or does my bump look quite a bit bigger this time than it did with him??
Let's look at them together and see...
So, what do you think?

Oh, and here's a bump-baring pic!  Please please excuse the expression on my face!  What was I thinking??  (literally!!)  :o)
Hope these satisfied your curiosity!  I will do my best to update the bump pics regularly...  :o)


Related Posts with Thumbnails