11.26.2010

40 weeks...

...have come and gone.  Yet you're still cuddled inside me, sweet boy.

When will you make your grand entrance into this world?  When will you come out of your safe little cocoon and join this family that is waiting so patiently to meet you?

When will I get to hold you in my arms and cuddle you and smell your sweet baby smell??

I love you so much, my son.  I am so grateful for this time we have had together... the months that you have been all mine, safe and protected from this often harsh outside world.

But I am also so ready for you to come out.  You are running out of room, and I am ready to hold you, and kiss you, and to introduce you to the world!

Come out, come out from inside sweet boy!  We love you and can't wait to meet you!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails