5.26.2009

a new toy and a lifesaver

On a quick trip to Walmart last weekend, Bjorn's grandpa bought him a Bumbo seat.  He is still a little young for it - not holding his head up all the time yet - but he loves it for 5 or 10 minutes at a time.  He's sure enjoying this new perspective on life!


This last week has been a very challenging introduction for me into the world of motherhood.  Having a sick baby has been absolutely exhausting, both physically and emotionally.  We have tried every trick we could think of to comfort him and most only worked for a few minutes.  Then we were introduced to this Moby Wrap by my friend Kelcie.  I went out and picked one up, and am so glad I did!

And by the way... YES my bathroom mirror is THAT dirty!  :o)  oh well...  no more secrets from you! 

Anyways, this Moby has been a life-saver in a huge way.  My oh-so-fussy baby falls asleep immediately in his wrap, and I get both hands free to get stuff done!  Like make these yummy Dungeness Crab-Stuffed Twice Baked Potatoes for dinner...



Here's hoping the miracle wrap keeps working for us!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails