7.16.2009

rollin' rollin' rollin'

Today we finally tried out Bjorn's gDiapers that we've had since before he was born.  He was way too little for the smallest size when he was born, and I guess I kind of forgot about them, until now!

Of course, I put it on him, and less than an hour later he proceeds to have the biggest poop ever!!  (sorry if that's TMI, but that's life!)  :o)  Needless to say, I was not too impressed, and the mess was beyond disgusting, although it did stay in the diaper, so I guess it worked!

They are STINKIN' cute though!  So, of course, I had to get out the camera for a little cute-baby photo session!  While I was trying to get this shot...


Bjorn decided to do this...



Yep!  He ROLLED OVER!  For the very first time, and I got to catch it on camera!!  :o)  So fun! 

Doesn't he look proud of himself??  :o)

He kept doing it over and over when I put him on his tummy.  There goes tummy-time, I guess!  :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails