7.06.2009

Sweet Anna's Amazon Store

I'm sure some of you are wondering what the "Sweet Anna's Amazon Store" is.  Is it a real store?  Just a fun wish list?  Why did I set it up?


Well, the Sweet Anna's Amazon Store is a fun way for us to share the products we love, and at the same time help us earn a little income.  Yes, it is a real store.

Run by Amazon, it is a way for us to bring them business and share with you our favorite things.  Every purchase made on Amazon by someone who has gone through our store (even if they just use it as a gateway into the regular Amazon site) earns us a percentage of the sale.  

Obviously, in these staying-home-with-babies times, the income is a motivation.  But also, being someone who loves to try new things and gets so excited about telling people when I have found something wonderful, I am excited to have a way to showcase my favorite things!

I spend hours researching before almost every purchase I make, and I would love to save you that time.  Almost every item in our store is something we use and love, and we will be thrilled to answer any questions you might have!

Also, when I get excited about something like this, and tell you to run out and by one of these, you don't have to go searching for it!  Seriously...  I would love to be your personal shopper!

So, please...  bookmark this page http://astore.amazon.com/thethomasfa00-20 and check back often for new product suggestions!!





Related Posts with Thumbnails