7.23.2012

37 weeks down... any time now!

Well, Baby Girl is free to come whenever she wants now!  WooHOO!!

What an amazing feeling that is!

Of course, we all know that she could very well decide to stay put for another month or even longer, and that's ok (Hey...  I'm trying to stay positive here!) but I would sure love to see her sooner than later.

Nesting is in full-swing around these parts and it feels good.  Nesting is definitely one of my favorite parts of pregnancy.

A huge burst of energy, fueled by cleaning and organizing urges...  pretty sure my husband loves my nesting-sprees too!

I am leaving the 'cravings' phase of pregnancy and entering the 'I don't have room for anything in my stomach and nothing really sounds good anyways' stage.  Not so much fun, but it does mean the end is near, so I'll take it.

I really am bummed that I couldn't follow through on my monthly belly pics this time around...

Things got a little too stressful for us for a while there and I just couldn't handle one more thing.  :o(  In case you haven't tried it before, taking self-portraits (especially with two rambunctious non-napping toddlers around!) is not any easy thing!

I am determined to at least get one final picture though, so keep an eye out for it soon.

(By the way, Baby Girl is apparently the size of a winter melon now...  Whatever that is!)


My freezer is filling up with meals and treats...

Baby clothes, diapers & mama cloth are being washed and organized...

Brothers are getting excited (and starting to think Mommy needs to go to the doctor because my belly-button looks so funny to them!)...

And Mommy & Daddy are just holding our breath waiting!

Come out when you're ready Baby Girl!  We are so excited to meet you!!

(Sorry about the slacking in blog-postings lately...  I promise I will be back to some sort of new normal eventually!  For now, thanks so much for your patience with me...  and don't forget to look through the archives for some great recipes!!)



Related Posts with Thumbnails