7.15.2012

I am so excited...

...to be a part of Maytag Kitchen Ambassadors!


And now you're thinking "What in the world is that?!" and "Why is she so excited?", right?

Well, let me tell you!

As a part of Maytag's Kitchen Ambassador program, my family and I will be receiving a whole new suite of kitchen appliances from Maytag later this month!

(A new range, microwave, fridge and dishwasher!  Eeeek!!!!!  Can you feel the excitement?!)

Ok, so I know this may not be super exciting for you personally, but as my friends I hope you will be excited for me.  And I am thrilled to be able to try out these new appliances and tell you guys all about them!!

Yes, we have a very nice kitchen (thanks to my amazing kitchen designer/builder husband!) but our appliances seem to all be hitting that 10-ish year mark where they all start to die.

Or rather they all start to break down slowly and annoyingly (oven that doesn't heat well on the bottom, freezer with broken ice maker, dishwasher that just don't get the dishes very clean, microwave that sparks...) but not enough to justify buying new appliances when money is already tight.

Being a cook and a baker, having an oven that doesn't heat efficiently is probably my biggest frustration in life.

Being pregnant and needing to drink lots and lots of water makes me very frustrated to not have ice!

And...  I have to pretty much wash all of our dishes before they go into the dishwasher because it doesn't work well.  Basically, I am exhausted.

And this new set of kitchen appliances could not be coming at a better time, with baby #3 on the way in a few short weeks...  I need all the help in the kitchen that I can get!

Maybe they even be here soon enough for me to get some freezer-meal prep done for baby's arrival?!

I have to say I am most excited about the range (the oven has a much bigger capacity than our little convection oven) and the new fridge...  I can already feel my life getting a tiny bit easier just thinking about them.

I'm sure I will have lots to share with you guys (and some great pictures!) once the new appliances get here...

And lots more motivation to get into the kitchen and bake and cook new things for you, since I won't be working with appliances that drive me crazy!

WooHoo!!!

I wrote this post participating in a Maytag Moms Dependable Kitchen Ambassador program by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Maytag.  I was provided with a Maytag kitchen appliances set, including a refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and range to facilitate my post.




Related Posts with Thumbnails