9.14.2012

the newest pumpkin recipe roundup

I did one of these last year...  but I realized that I have so many new pumpkin recipes (and I'm not done yet!) that it's time for a new pumpkin recipe roundup!


Did I ever tell you how much I like pumpkin?  What??  You figured it out already?

Ok, maybe it's a little bit obvious.

The first cold morning of fall each year, I become obsessed with pumpkin treats until Thanksgiving is over.

Pumpkin lattes, pumpkin chai, pumpkin chai, pumpkin oatmeal, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin scones...  I just can't get enough!

It seems that every time I turn around I am thinking about a new way to use this favorite ingredient of mine.  And every time I go to the store, I grab a can or two (or 3 or 6, as soon as Costco starts carrying them again for the season!).

Well, enough blabbing about my pumpkin-love...  here's the latest:

(clockwise from top left) 


(again clockwise from top left) 

What I'm working on right now:  Pumpkin spice syrup (for lattes and my newest favorite - pumpkin chais!), and pumpkin pie slow-cooker oatmeal.  Keep your eyes open for these!

What is your favorite pumpkin treat?



Related Posts with Thumbnails