10.02.2012

31 days of letters (day 2) a letter to my daughter...

My sweet Baby Girl,

Someday you won't be my baby girl anymore.  (Although you will always be my baby.)

Before we even know it, you will be a rambunctious toddler, a playful preschooler, an awkward tween, an overly-confident teen...  I don't even want to think about how fast this time will fly!

For now, you are my tiny little baby girl.  You are barely 2 months old and your favorite thing in the world is to snuggle in my arms.

No, I am not naïve enough to think that will always be your favorite thing.  But, I pray every day that you will always remember that favorite place...  even when you can't seem to reach out and find it.

Always remember how safe, protected, comforted and loved you are in my arms, sweet girl.  Always remember that I am here for you.  That I will always be here for you.  Always.

I love you sweet girl.  So much.




Related Posts with Thumbnails