10.03.2012

31 days of letters (day 3) a letter to my husband...

My love,

You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Without you, I don't know where my life would be today.  This little (or not so little!) family we have created together is everything I had ever hoped for and more.  I can't imagine life without any one of you in it, and I thank God every day for you.

I am so looking forward to these next 50+ years together, Lord-willing, and I can't wait to see our future as it unfolds each day!

I know we have our moments sometimes...  and we don't always see eye-to-eye...  but we always find our way back to the love that brought us to where we are today, and come out stronger on the other side.

We are deep in the middle of a tough season right now.  Life is beautiful, but life is hard.  We are sleep-deprived and heart-exhausted with all these littles needing our every breath...  and it seems we rarely find time for each other.

But this is just a season, best friend husband, and before we know it we will have all the time in the world for each other and we will miss the chaos that is our life right now.

Thank you for taking such good care of us, My Love.  Thank you for working so hard to provide for this family of ours and for letting me stay home where my heart is.

You are such a great father and husband, and I love walking through this life with you by my side!

Forever-ever!





Related Posts with Thumbnails