11.10.2009

about a bra...

After 6+ months of searching, I finally found a nursing bra that looks and feels like a REAL bra! Nursing mamas - you know what I mean! For most of my nursing experience, I have lived in these nursing tanks from Target... which I still swear by for the early months of seemingly non-stop nursing!

But there comes a time when you realize you're not nursing as often, and well, you really want to look like a woman again instead of just a mom. I recently reached that point and realized I had nowhere to turn for advice.

I looked for it - everywhere! But living in a small town with no real stores and finding that the real stores in the Big City don't have much more help, I started searching online and test-driving bras for myself.

The conclusion for me? This new Bravado Allure Underwire Nursing Bra that just came out.

Bravado is known for it's line of nursing-wear, but this bra definitely tops their charts as far as I'm concerned! It wears and feels like a 'normal' bra, but has the ease and functionality of a great nursing bra. I have one and am already looking forward to buying a second to wear while the first is in the wash! Love love love it!!!

By the way - I was going to add a picture to this post, and then realized what the picture would be (a woman - not me - wearing just a bra!) so decided not to add one for moral reasons. Sorry guys! ;o)
Related Posts with Thumbnails