11.12.2009

if I am invited to your baby shower, I will bring you this...

a.k.a.

I stumbled across this spoon online while spending my pregnancy days dreaming of baby things, and knew it was something I had to try.

Anyone who knows me, knows how much I hate to get dirty. And we all know that baby food tends to be very messy, which makes baby-feeding one of my least-favorite things!



This wonderful spoon holds one container of baby yogurt, or one small jar of baby food, in the handle and neatly dispenses the food onto the spoon when you squeeze it. It also has a cap (not pictured) for the spoon that prevents leaks. Perfect for travel (we used this on the plane and in the car for easy meals!), and for any time you are away from your house.

Definitely one of the handiest baby items I own! And I'm not joking... I will give you one of these if I come to your baby shower! :o)


Related Posts with Thumbnails