11.25.2009

pumpkin cheesecake dip

(a.k.a thanksgiving food, part 3...)

I wanted to make something pumpkin-y this year but I wanted to stay away from the traditional pumpkin pie. Now don't get me wrong... I love pumpkin pie as much as the next girl! I just wanted to try something different.

I found a few recipes for pumpkin dip that sounded fun, so I threw one together! It's delicious!! Just like pumpkin cheesecake (especially if you're dipping ginger snaps into it!) but without all the work!

This recipe makes a lot - enough for crowd!


Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip Recipe

Ingredients:
2 (8oz) packages cream cheese, softened
2 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 (29oz) can pumpkin

Directions:
In a large bowl, whip the cream cheese with your hand mixer until smooth. Beat in the sugar and spices until well blended. Stir in the pumpkin puree until mixed.

Store in the fridge until ready to serve. Serve with ginger snaps and apple slices for dipping!
Related Posts with Thumbnails