3.12.2010

1 month to go...

This sweet boy turned 11 months old yesterday!
I cannot believe he is going to be 1 in less than a month!  

In some ways it feels like we were just bringing him home from the hospital...  and in other ways I can hardly remember our life without him in it!  His hugs are the sweetest thing you have ever felt and my heart melts into a sappy puddle every time he hugs me.  If you are lucky enough to have gotten a hug from him lately, you know exactly how I feel!  

Have I told you lately how much I love being a mama?!

Now the fun of planning my son's first birthday party begins!  Do you have any suggestions or tips for me??  I would love any advice!  Big party?  Little gathering?  Specific theme??  Animal?  Color?  I've (obviously) never done this before...  but I'm looking forward to it!
Related Posts with Thumbnails