4.17.2012

good reads for moms...

Here are some gems I have been stumbling across lately specifically for moms...

These all touched me in a huge way and I want to share them with you!


Your Children Want YOU! - from Power of Moms

With all the pressure these days to be the perfect "Pinterest Mom", I loved this sweet reminder that all our kids really want is US!


Dear Moms With Littles - from Finding Joy

This was a great little note from a 'seasoned' mom of 7!  This time, this phase I am in (are you here with me too?) of littles, littles, and more littles, is the hardest phase of being a mom.  And we are doing a good job at it, you and I.  As hard as it feels...  that's because it IS hard!


25 Rules for Mothers of Sons - from Team Studer

Just what it says.  And they are lovely and thought-provoking!


Spirit-Led-Parenting - on I Take Joy

"Because we know we aren’t the only ones for whom that first year of parenting turned out to be so very different than we thought it would be..." says it all in this book intro from the authors.  I can't wait to get my hands on a copy and read this book!

&


In which I write a letter to you, mama - by Sara Bessey

A beautiful letter, reminding us that there is no perfect mother.  Only I am the perfect mother for my kids!

----

Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy!




Related Posts with Thumbnails