5.17.2012

Hip! Hip!...

Hurrah!!

Happy Syttende Mai friends!

(That would be Norwegian Constitution Day for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about!)  :o)

If you're celebrating today like we are, I hope you have a wonderful time!

(Here's a few snapshots from past years at the parade!)

(I realized that I quit taking my camera when I had kids because it was just one more thing 
to take care of.  :o)  I need to work on that.  Or at least get a phone with a better camera!)

If not, maybe you should at least have a hotdog with us in celebration?

(The ones we will be enjoying this afternoon will be wrapped in lefse with brown mustard and fried onions!  Yum!!) 


Doesn't that look amazing?

If you are feeling festive today and want to make some lefse for your hotdogs, click here for the recipe!


Whether you are Norwegian or not, celebrating or not...  I hope you all have a beautiful day today!

Hip! Hip! Hurrah!!




Related Posts with Thumbnails