5.01.2012

24 weeks down... 16ish more to go!

Ok, ok...  I have to confess:

This is actually a 25 week belly picture, not a 24 week.

Last week was just not a week for pictures.  You would have gotten a dark, blurry, shot of me with bags under my eyes, wrinkly, toddler-stained clothes on, and a pout to rival any 3 year old's!

But this week things are better.  And I am as close to photo-ready as possible, so here you go!

Unfortunately, my OCD side won't let me post this as a 25 week picture.  It ruins my whole set-up and I just can't do it.  So, pretend with me - ok?  I promise my belly looks pretty much the same as it did last week!


Oh, and here's our corresponding fruit-baby size!  :o)  I just love this kind of stuff!!


(Except, week 20 was a cantaloupe and this week is a grapefruit?!  Since when is a grapefruit bigger than a cantaloupe??)

---

Again, sorry about the lack of recipes right now...  I promise I will back to my regularly-blogging self after we get back from our trip!



Related Posts with Thumbnails