12.14.2011

my must-have Christmas cookie list

So, I obviously have a love for Christmas.  A passionate, consuming love.

I would be happy if Christmas was celebrated 9 months a year (taking summers off, of course!).

Anyways, I'm pretty sure you know that about me...  so I'll move on to the subject at hand:

My All-Time Favorite Must-Have Christmas Cookies!

These are the ones I have to have each year, or Christmas just isn't complete, ya know?

---

Christmas Buttons


 Peppermint Truffle Cheesecake Bars



Sour Cream Sugar Twists


Eggnog Latte Sugar Cookies


Raspberry-Almond Thumbprints


Monster Cookies


Peppermint Chocolate Sour Cream Cookies


Peppermint Fudge


& Eggnog Cream Wafers

---

And of course, some Norwegian classics...

Lefse...


Krumkake...



Kransekake!


What are your must-have Christmas cookies??




Related Posts with Thumbnails