12.19.2011

Christmas procrastination...

So, am I the only one around here afflicted with Christmas Procrastination?

I just can't seem to do the stuff that needs to be done.  No matter how hard I try.

I have done most of my baking, and most of my shopping (not much choice on that one, when you live in a small town and have to order most things online!)...

But that's where it ends.

I need to clean.  I need to do laundry.  I need to finish homemade Christmas presents.  I need to wrap presents.  Oh...  the wrapping.

I despise wrapping.

But you know what?  I love watching my kids rip open wrapping paper!  Pulling something out of a gift bag just isn't the same, ya know?

So, I will quit being lazy.  Soon.

Tomorrow, maybe.

Before Friday, for sure.  

Today, I will sit here and watch Christmas movies with my boys and sip hot chocolate by the Christmas tree.





Related Posts with Thumbnails