1.10.2012

finding normal...

This holiday season just seemed to get crazier and crazier as time went on.  With holidays and family, a funeral and lots of memories...  we are just now getting back into the swing of things.

Back to finding normal.

What is normal?  I have no idea.

All I know is that normal right now consists of a 10 year old, a 2 1/2 year old, a 1 year old, a tired pregnant mama, and a busy new-business-starting daddy!

I have been missing my kitchen like you would not believe (or I suppose you would believe!)...

Well, actually I miss cooking what I feel like cooking, instead of what I have to cook, you know?

Hopefully I will be able to get some groceries soon and get busy.

The idea-list in my head gets longer every day and I think I just may explode if I don't get some creativity out!  :o)

Thank you all for your prayers and patience through this emotional holiday season.

I hope to be back to 'normal' very soon!!

(And since I can't leave you without a cute kiddo pic...  check this little olive-loving guy out!)




Related Posts with Thumbnails