1.01.2012

my favorites of 2011

I ended the year with a list of your favorite recipes of 2011.

I am starting the new year with a list of my 11 favorite recipes of 2011!

These are the ones that I keep going back too, and pulling out for company and special occasions...

The ones I think about and drool over and want to make over and over again...

The ones I will be making many times in the new year, I'm sure!!

(These recipes are in order of date, not preference...  it was SO hard to narrow down to my top 11, but these are definitely the winners!)

#1  homemade Starbucks cranberry bliss bars


#2  buffalo chicken mac & cheese


#3  lemon chiffon truffles


#4  copycat Olympia Pizza's pepperoni subs


#5  cinnamon & vanilla slow cooker steel-cut oatmeal


#6  not-so green smoothie


#7  blueberry nectarine crumb bars


#8  easy homemade pure vanilla extract


#9  farmer's market pumpkin bars


#10  eggnog latte sugar cookies


and #11...  super creamy stove-top mac & cheese!  (I just made this again the other day!)


Happy New Year everyone!

Here's to a beautiful 2012 full of food, friends and more blessings than we can imagine!!



Related Posts with Thumbnails