8.10.2012

a few of my favorite things...

I was looking through some past recipes yesterday and I realized I definitely have some favorites when it comes to food that I share here and with friends.

Specifically mac & cheese, fruit crisps/crumbles, and brownies!


I have several variations of these in my recipe book, I never get tired of them, and I'm always excited to try new variations!

I decided to do a count for fun, and I have 9 Mac & Cheese recipes...

          pasta dogs with cheese sauce
          spicy baked mac & cheese
          baked buffalo chicken mac & cheese
          super-creamy stove top mac & cheese
          3-cheese baked mac & cheese
          baked quinoa 'mac & cheese'
          creamy stove top mac & cheese for two
          baked butternut squash and bacon mac & cheese
          & almost Beecher's famous mac & cheese!

9 fruit crisp/crumble recipes...

          raspberry rhubarb crumble
          rhubarb crumble & make-ahead crumble topping mix
          berry peach crisp
          cardamom peach blackberry crisp
          apple crisp yogurt parfaits
          fresh peach raspberry cobbler
          almond berry crumble, gluten free
          peach blueberry crumble
          & peach raspberry crumble pie!

and 12 Brownie recipes!

          fudgy dark chocolate brownies
          mexican hot chocolate brownies
          caramel peanut butter Snickers brownies
          fudgy York peppermint patty brownies
          pink & brownies, for my love
          fudgy chocolate chip cookie dough brownies
          candy bar brownies
          mocha fudge brownies
          fudgy Andes mint brownies
          triple chocolate peppermint brownies
          chewy lemon bars (lemon brownies)
          & toasted coconut Samoas brownies!

Have you tried any of these?  Which are your favorites?

Or even better, do you have a favorite mac & cheese, brownie or fruit crisp recipe I should try?  Like I said, I never get tired of trying new kinds!!



Related Posts with Thumbnails