8.01.2011

advertising & disclaimers

Sweet Anna's is a member of the BlogHer advertising group.  That's the ads you see on the both sides of the page.  Yes, I make a few pennies from the ads, but mostly I believe in what they are doing.  Promoting and supporting women in the blogging world.

I also have a few sponsors and occasionally accept products for review on the blog.

I often review things on my own, that have nothing to do with the company involved.  I just love to share great finds with my friends!

If you are an advertiser or have products you would like to have reviewed, you can reach me at:  sweetannasblog@gmail.com.

If you are a reader, please know that I never post anything that I don't believe in.  If you are reading it on my blog, then it's my opinion 100%... regardless of where the product or idea came from.

I believe in this blog too much to compromise it's integrity.  I started this blog for my family and for my kids.  And I want them to be proud.

If I post about a sponsored item, I will let you know.  I may not remind you if I post about it more than once, but the first time...  I will let you know!

If I am paid to write a review on something, I will let you know.  If I don't like something I was given to review...  I will let you know!  I would expect the same from you!

Thanks for taking the time to read this.  And please, if you ever have any questions for me, feel free to email me at sweetannasblog@gmail.com.  Good or bad, I love to hear from you!!





























Related Posts with Thumbnails