8.22.2011

I'm blessed...

with the week we just survived, I can't help but join up with Gretchen's I'm Blessed blog carnival and count my many blessings!


I'm blessed...  to have a working computer after it was so horribly thrown-up on by my 2 year old!

I'm blessed...  to have a healthy family after a week of the flu and almost everyone getting it!

I'm blessed...  to have a half-cow in my freezer, letting me feed my family natural, healthy beef on a regular basis!

I'm blessed...  to have a roof over my head and a husband who works so hard to keep it there!

I'm blessed...  to have friends who are willing to sit with me when I'm sick, play with my kids, listen to me vent & whine, and love me anyways!

I'm blessed...  to have family who loves me unconditionally, even when I am not the most lovable person!

I'm blessed...  to have a beautiful kitchen to cook in and people (you!) who care about what I've made!

And last, but definitely not least...

I'm blessed...  to have so many online friends, all of whom I care about so much...

I really am blessed to know each and every one of you.  Thank you for being in my life!


(click here to go to He Sows, She Sews & see some more "I'm Blessed" posts!)


Related Posts with Thumbnails