6.14.2012

Father's Day 2012 dinner menu

Well, you've probably already guessed that I'm not exactly going all out this year for Father's Day.  I feel horrible (I'll make it up to you someday honey!), but I'm just not up for it.

That does not mean that we won't be feasting and thoroughly enjoying our food though!


Andrew is going to be making his delicious, Easy Homemade Man-Chili for us to reheat in the slow cooker on Sunday, and I will be throwing a bunch of potatoes into the oven to bake and laying out all the fixings!

We will also have a big green salad...  and of course, dessert!


Tres Leches Cake with lots of just-picked farm-fresh strawberries & whipped cream...

and Sour Cream Raisin Pie (my grandma's recipe... coming soon)!

Have you started planning your Father's Day menu yet?   

What are you planning?



Related Posts with Thumbnails