6.29.2012

4th of July fun...

It's that time again...

Time to start planning our 4th of July menus!

We don't have any big plans, but I just can't let a holiday go by without some special food.

Here's what I'm thinking:

This tomato-feta salad will be made for sure


And something grilled...  maybe some burgers or steak kabobs


Fresh blueberries for a little something blue (and to satisfy my insane fresh-fruit cravings right now!).

Oh, and I am absolutely loving these red, white and blue strawberries from Taste and Tell...


And since it's perfect strawberry-season right now, maybe I'll whip some up for us to snack on!

Aren't they adorable?

There will be fun drinks for sure.  (It wouldn't be a holiday without them!)

I can pretty much guarantee the husband will be making his fresh-squeezed homemade margaritas...

And maybe I will whip myself up some virgin blended piña coladas!


I'm hungry already!!

Do you have big plans for the 4th?  Fireworks?  Food??  Or just a mellow day at home?



Related Posts with Thumbnails