10.03.2011

fall pumpkin recipe roundup...

I just realized, as I was sitting here pondering my current pumpkin obsession and what I should make with it next, that I have quite a few pumpkin recipes hiding on here that you all might not know about.

And with this beautiful fall weather that is finally here, I'm guessing I'm not the only person with pumpkin on the brain?

So, In case you've missed some of them from the last few years, here's a roundup of all of my pumpkin recipes so far!  (This first one might be my all-time favorite!)






(can you tell that I also have a thing for cinnamon cream cheese frosting?)




(there it is again!)






& last, but definitely not least...  Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls!

If you like pumpkin as much as I do, I hope you'll try some of these!

(And wow, I bet you can tell which recipes are oldest...  I need to remake some of these and get some better pictures soon!)

What's YOUR favorite pumpkin treat?

Related Posts with Thumbnails