10.02.2011

Moon Dough Push 'n Pop Breakfast Set review...

You all know how much I dislike store-bought playdough, right?  (That's why I like to make my own!)

So, when I was given the opportunity to have my boys try out this new & improved Moon Dough*...  let's just say I was a little skeptical!

But when it comes to keeping my boys entertained for 5 minutes seconds (who am I kidding?!) I will try just about anything!


I have to say, I am super impressed with this stuff!

Seriously, I wish you could reach through the screen and feel this stuff right now.  It is crazy-cool feeling!  Powdery, yet not crumbly.  Dry, yet not stiff.  Moldable, yet not sticky.  It's just plain clean feeling and I love it!

Of course I was also super impressed with the Breakfast Set, and so were the boys!  Pancakes, waffles, french toast...  perfect for keeping them entertained while I make our real breakfast in the mornings!

*Fun Facts:  Moon Dough is coming out with a brand spanking new dough formula. What does that mean? This new dough is less crumbly and never dries out. This odor-free dough now features a better consistency for even more molding fun!  (And in case you are wondering, my 9-year-old agrees that this new formula is definitely better than the old!)

Disclaimer:  I was given this product free for review.  I was not otherwise compensated and my opinions are mine and mine alone!  Well, I guess they are my kids' too, but you know what I mean... 

Related Posts with Thumbnails