10.28.2011

apple crisp yogurt parfaits

After making my vanilla chai spiced granola the other day, I couldn't stop thinking about making some yummy fall treats with it.


The beautiful fragrant spices in the granola remind me so much of apple crisp that I decided to combine them into breakfast.

(Not that I don't just eat apple crisp for breakfast if I have it...  because I do!)



This parfait is perfect with homemade applesauce...  but you can also use finely chopped fresh apples tossed with brown sugar if you don't have any applesauce on hand!

Apple Crisp Yogurt Parfaits

Ingredients:
1/4 cup homemade chunky apple sauce
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup chai-spiced granola

Directions:
Layer the ingredients in order in a small dish.

This makes one serving.  Adjust accordingly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails